• We took a cargo trailer and converted it to a very cool, very unique camper.
• Everything we did, every upgrade, was done in a qualitative manner.
• The descriptions and pictures will speak for themselves as far as quality.
The pictures give you a general idea, but you must see it
to really appreciate it. Every time we go camping, we are
the envy of others with larger and more expensive
haulers then ours.
Some of the amenities:
• 30 amp wired, with a fuse box, done by certied master electrician
• we added some insulation, just to keep it cooler
• (3) A/C’s (rear AC & heater, overhead AC, and oor unit AC & heater)
• bunk beds, each with blow up mattresses
• full sized refrigerator with freezer (mounted, it ain’t moving)
• built in shelves inside, each trimmed in Cedar wood
• comes with TV and microwave
• rear fold down area, houses all your cooking needs for outside cooking (oven,
double burner (hi and lo) stove, with pots pans, etc.) - all on a metal rack that rolls
out. Racks mounted with extra supplies, etc.
• (2) windows; camper is cable ready;