This long block is for someone that wants bullet proof so they won't cringe every time they turn up the boost. Like in the video.
The recipe for this piece has further evolved since the video was shot back in 2018. We now use a skirted Dart aluminum LS Next engine block and upgrade it to 1/2" head studs.
The rotating assembly now features a fully counterweighted Callies Magnum crank paired with Ultra I-Beam rods. The additional counterweights increase stiffness and reduce harmonics. The net result is less vibration for reduced wear and fatigue. Diamond provides their dish Race Series pistons with everything riding on Clevite Calico-coated bearings.
All Pro Retro cylinder heads are widely accepted to be the best LS7 heads available at any price. We buy the heads as raw porter castings and finish them on our 5-axis CNC to our own specifications. The 'Retro' means that they take GM rocker arms. We fill the heads with Manley Inconel exhaust valves and Severe Duty intake valves. Comp BSR shaft rockers provide added stability to the hydraulic roller drivetrain.
- Custom Dart LS Next aluminum block - 1/2" head stud provisions
- BRE custom cam by Comp Cams
- Callies Magnum 8-cwt crankshaft
- Callies Ultra Ultra I-Beam connecting rods
- Diamond Race Series LS7 pistons
- Total Seal rings
- Clevite rod and main bearings
- Custom All Pro 'Retro' LS7 cylinder heads
- Manley Severe Duty stainless steel intake valves
- Manley Extreme Series Inconel exhaust valves
- Machined bead locks, steel retainers, Dual NexTek valve springs
- Billet CNC'd rocker stands
- COMP BSR shaft rockers
- Cometic MLX head gaskets
As much as we'd like to think this is the perfect solution for everyone, please keep in mind that we can customize an engine that works best for you. We strive to keep most part combinations in stock meaning you're not waiting forever if you decide to order 'off the menu'.
Click the BUY IT NOW link to get over to our website for additional information or to place your order. Questions? Please call us at 815-725-2727.
*Some pictures may show differ slightly from current recipe.