I am the original owner since August 2002 and this bike comes with complete service history from day 1 and a folder full of receipts. Over $5,000 in accessories and chrome. I have a list of them all that will also go with the bike.
• 88 cubic inch, 5 speed, carbureted, Arlen Ness Big Sucker Air Cleaner, D&D slip-ons, Stage 1 Screaming Eagle kit.
• Dynoed and tuned at Cycle Nuts and Bolts on 3/17/2004 72 HP/81 Lbs/Ft Torque
• Wide Glide bars w/ extended cables.
• Lowered about 1” with HD Profile front springs and HD Profile rear shocks.
• Quick detachable touring windshield with brand new custom CEE Bailey plexiglass shield.
• Ridged side plates, tall back rest and passenger pad.
• Leatherworks saddlebags with EZ Brackets.
• Forward controls and a lot of chrome goodies on the bike.
• 20,000-mile service done on 4/30/2016 at 20,046 miles by Cycle Addiction, only ridden 413 miles since and included:
• Metzler ME888 tires
• All fluids replaced with Amzoil
• NGK Spark Plugs
• Cam Chain Tensioners inspected and are good to go
This bike is in great condition with a few scars (it’s 18 years old), nothing major. Bought a new bike so it’s just time for this one to go. All stock parts included with the sale.
PRICE DROP $7,000 OBO!
Please call 208-466-8749 ask for John. This is a landline, no texts can be received.