We have been in the Mini Modified world for the last decade or so developing our chassis platform. Our chassis's are all built in modular sections in a Jig and TIG welded by our professionals out of USA made chromolly tubing.All of the parts are easily replaceable and kept in stock all season long in case you go for a wild ride. These chassis can be disassembled and laid on a pallet for world wide delivery. Another thing about our design is that whenever we design upgrades they always bolt right onto the existing platform so you never have to start over. We have won five NTPA national championships and dominated the Regional & Brush Pulling circuits for years with this design and we never stop improving. Case in point, the new Modern Machine planetary housing is made to bolt right into our existing chassis...you can even use the same hitch assembly. Everything from our first wedge tractors still bolt right onto the newest chassis like this full floater.
Some of the design benefits to our Pro Style chassis.
1. Complete modular design allows for easy repairs at the pulls.
2. Tractors incorporate preload bars that help straighten the tractor for track conditions.
3. Wishbone that locates the rearend in the frame and then send load from the hitch directly to the frame rails.
4. Adjustable cage and pedal assembly to fit different classes and different drivers.
5. Adjustable midplate mounts to fine tune the driveshaft engagement.
6. Adjustable spring rate in chassis to tune for traction at each track.
7. Soft touch wheelie bars that allow a little spring when touched to limit the unsettling of the tractor.
8. Front, mid, and rear weight brackets.
9. Fiberglass, Aluminum, or Carbon fiber fenders available.
10. We can customize to fit any application.
Advanced Chassis has been in business for thirty years and we carry a staff of 12 people to make sure orders get in and out in a hurry!