*** To see all 138 pictures and a 5 minute walkaround video, visit us at
This car represents the automotive pinnacle of American culture, success, art, and design of the time, and today turns even more heads than it did when new. Whether as an investment, parade car, "float in the clouds" driver, or some combination, you won't see another one of these around anytime soon. This 1-family-owned-since-new Caddy is also in amazing condition, and is as original as you'll find. It has a fully matching-numbers drivetrain, and even still wears its original leather upholstery, and even the original carpet is still in excellent shape. That should tell you a lot about the gentle care and stewardship this car has received during its life. In the past several years, it has received new paint, a new power top, and has had the engine rebuilt (receipts included). Other items of interest:
* Arctic blue base/clear paint over an all original sheet metal body
* Original 390 V8 and 4 speed automatic (yes, 4 speed auto, not 3)
* New white power top in mint condition
* Rare dual electric power bucket seats (fully functional)
* Power windows (all work)
* Power antenna (works)
* Power Steering
* Power brakes
* Cruise control (works)
* AM radio (works)
* Saddle brown leather interior in excellent condition
* Excellent interior chrome (and there's a ton of it!)
* Excellent body panel fit, and doors, hood, and trunk all close with one finger
* Mint original 15" wheel covers with like-new period correct vintage white wall tires
* Enormous trunk with original carpet covering, spare tire, and jack.
* Nice original exterior chrome and trim from front to back
* Still retains two original "T3" headlights
* Original full frame chassis with no rust-through anywhere
The fins just make this car, and it drives every bit as good as it looks. You've never ridden in a car as smooth and quiet as this. The only thing I can compare it too is the quiet of a newer electric car. Yes, it's that smooth and quiet! What a great way to enjoy the classic car hobby, retirement, or as an investment you can actually experience and enjoy.
Like any 50+ year old classic, it has a few minor flaws here and there, but nothing inconsistent with the above description. I'm happy to point them out when you come see it in person. This car is really priced to sell, especially given it's condition and originality. I encourage you to go price others and you'll quickly see what I mean. I need the room for other projects, so this one needs to find a new caretaker.
Asking $37,500. Don't be afraid to make a real, reasonable offer, and/or call me to discuss.
I also have 4 other classic convertibles in similar condition available as well: '68 442 4 speed, '80 Toyota Celica Sunchaser, '90 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 5 speed "7Up" Edition, and a '95 Camaro Z28 6 spd convertible with 9500 original miles.